INDUSTRIAL PACK recognises the importance of ethics and social values in work and business: as a result, we commit to sound, responsible management of our operations and social stakeholders, in respect of the society we are a part of.
This commitment gives rise to this Code of Ethics, which has the following purposes:
• to define the fundamental ethics principles of INDUSTRIAL PACK;
• to establish the reference rules of conduct for those who work with us and for us;
• to favour dialogue with, engagement of and the consent of those parties;
• lay the foundation of a voluntary agreement to ethically govern relations between INDUSTRIAL PACK and its stakeholders;
• to form the basis for adopting the Organisation Model pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001 on the administrative liability of entities.
INDUSTRIAL PACK considers unethical conduct aimed at:
• obtaining benefits or the cooperation of others through positions of power by force;
• breaching laws, regulations or rules in force;
• altering the correctness or truthfulness of the data contained in the financial statements;
• preventing the performance of control functions by the assigned public authorities.
As the rules of conduct, values and principles illustrated below are part of INDUSTRIAL PACK’s Governance System, they sanction the Company’s commitment to limiting the freedom to act in a merely opportunistic manner and to ensuring participation and dialogue for all stakeholders.
INDUSTRIAL PACK’s Governance System guarantees effective management of the Company’s operations and a system of internal and external controls that cover operating risks.
In pursuing its company mission, INDUSTRIAL PACK shall take action to ensure that the principles of this Code are implemented and supported by the management, its workers (members and non-members), its customers and suppliers and civil society.
This Code of Ethics is composed of:
• General values and principles forming the basis of the Code, which INDUSTRIAL PACK intends to safeguard and share with its stakeholders;
• Specific rules of conduct, which must be followed by the Addressees of the Code;
• Rules for implementation of the Code and oversight of compliance with it.
This document is approved by the Board of Directors, which shall circulate it to all interested parties.
The Company commits to ensuring that its services are carried out in compliance with the law, with honesty, integrity, fairness and in good faith, in compliance with the legitimate interests of users, employees, contractors and contractual partners.
This Code of Ethics expressly refers to the minimum content set out in Section III of the “Guidelines for Creating Organisation, Management and Control Models” pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 231 of 8 June 2001, approved by Confindustria on 7 March 2002 and updated in March 2014.
Specifically, this Code of Ethics illustrates in detail the minimum content set out in those Guidelines.